26 June 2018

2016 Projects


This is a OSW I did for a Workshop. I cut up one sheet of each design and gave them their choice for each card. We did 10 cards all of them different.


Little Baileys 2nd birthday





This was for my Great Nephews baby, but it got drenched before I could mail it.  A side Step, but with only one step




Rose Garden and Rose Wonder
Stamp set with Framelits....LOVE IT





  Just visiting after  class.......









Graduation card for my Great Nephew Payton...and a photo bombing by Missy




Playing with my mom..she'd kill me if she knew I was taking pics, and that I put them on my blog!


 

This adorable stamp is from Fun Journey Stamps.....I know shame on me, but its so cute!

















 Raye's birthday card using a die I got off Overstock and the side step die, I used The trees from Lovely as a Tree and Dies by Dave to cover the Balloon.
Ideas for a class project.....I had Raye pick one, butshe hated them both, so we did the 3rd choice.









A lady from SCS sent me these images, I really love them, I added the litte deer die cuts



Keepsake Ornaments...so sad it retired!


White Christmas is another set I was sad to see retire

the die cute words are from a SCS friend.

MJ birthday card I made a photo copy of pennies for inside the jar and put a slit in the top to slide the $2 bills in




This Nativity set I borrowed from Laurie, Stamped aenough to do 6 sets of three different designs ...returned her stamp and then missplaced my pieces. go figure. found them a year later. in with envelopes of all places.




Card for my Nephew Mike aka CREEP


Saw a card on Pinterest, then saw a SCS friend use the set on her cards so I asked her to stamp me pieces to do this. I wish I had bought that set when it was available


Card done for Workshop, now why haven;t I dont this fo rmy anniversary cards. LOL





MJ's birthday card. hummm this one is supposed to be in the next post. I am trying to uplad all of my photos becasue I want to upgrade laptop soon and as a just in case thing.....Mass uploading. and a few errors. 


I didn't buy this set either when I had the chance. But an SCS friend stamped me a few images, I fussy cut them out to add dimension

 









One weekend I posted on my Facebook wall for stampin friends to give me a color combo. My daughter chimed in with Black teal and red.....so here it is



Simple Easter cards using die cuts friends have sent me









Cut up a pretty piece of paper just to use it up punched little corner pieces, added some tiny brads. Found a similar stamp to use on the inside and WALLA  I have a set of 6 more Christmas cards.



This was one for a Workshop





CASE'd off Pinterest





For Lauries Birthday



A challenge on SCS was to CASE your own first upload
Here's my first, Symbols of Salvation




This set of cards I found the music to O'CHristmas Tree online and I made it into card fronts.

I stamped a tree on the front of the envelopes


Then I  I used Perfect Pines for trees on the front of the cards










On the inside I printed out the story/history of the Christmas tree....at least one of the many stories I found online.

















Making Little Nugget Valentine Mail boxes with my mom


My Upline Margaret Goodfellow  made this for her workshop and she sent me her punch to CASE it for mine










My poor table, at least Miss Meow Meow found room for herself




My view to the left.


Valentines for the grand babies















My Mine Craft project for Creeps birthday card




Making Tulip cards with my mom





 

He is form Fun Journey Stamps.




Thank you for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450