26 June 2018

2017 Projects



I loved this die for a pop out, it was sad when it retired.


I love tri shutter cards, but I can never seem to embellish them 



Party Animal DSP and the pop out LOVED IT

























Baileys third birthday





You can neer go wrong with Lovely As A Tree, Vintage Leaves and Woodland TIEF


The Dragonfly on the Brick Wall I couldn't decide, String or no, then Flower and leaf?????








We did this one for workshop. I got both, Bella and friends and Pretty Kitty, and I use them together ....they belonged together so I put them in one box. And then they retired. ho hum













More for Teresa...

is 









Dawn calls this a Pull Out Fun Fold Card


I am so happy she shared the tutorial

 


The Eclipse Technique is so cool.

Birthday card for My sister Raye.


BIrthday card for a friends mom

The next card is done using an embossing folder my mom has. I rubbed ink on it then ran it through the Big Shot.








This is a CASE off Pinterest, so not impressed with how mine turned out


Thisis an Eclipse card I did to just show at a workshop of the different words that would work.
The THANKS was a retired stamp but 




Eclipse Halloween card for the grandkids..each kid got a different card...


 this one was for my nephew



 not a fan of Halloween but I try to make cards now for the kids in my world

 this one I sent to Andy, no layers.



This was also for that workshop. Its a bit boring looking, but they all liked it.





Oh how I love the Double Z Fold card and the Star Light set

 




Side Step using Snow Days and Perfect Pines. I did the snow pieces days before class so they'd be sure to be dry.
It is 50/50 Shaving cream and Elemers Glue (put in the fridge overnight) then mix and add glitter.


This was the Eclipse card we did for Class, first class held in the building.




Just playing around with a technique I saw somewhere. Never did make a card with it. 



This is a Die I got offline for making the Side Step card. I cuts the balloons on the steps. So the back side of the steps have 'holes'





trying to use up some Bazzil Bling cardstock, I seem to have hoarded a lot of it! That and Color Core Card stock. I am trying to 'purge' to downsize and also make room for new stuff.




Thank you so much for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450