13 June 2019

Hello



This card was made using the Global Design project sketch Challenge number 154. #GDP154
I wanted to use copper on it because I bought the copper trim from the new catalog and I have copper embossing powder and copper foil paper so I ask Google to find me a color combination using copper it pulls up Brian King from 2016 used cherry cobbler whisper white and copper

I used stampin Up country home stamp set embossed with copper and colored with blends there's a piece of burlap under the copper trim. Cardstock is whisper white thick for the base whisper white standard for the image copper foil and cherry cobbler cardstock
.

Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450