06 June 2019

20 Beautiful Promenade

I used Beautiful Promenade stamp set and Pretty Promenade DSP with the Beautiful Layer Dies. 
I cut the doily out using Vellum. My Big Shot died so the last 6 don't have one. :(
(gotta figure out how to get my die out of there yet)

20 cards ... Done! 

I tried the splatter technique on a couple, on the fence if I like that or not.
Kinda looks like I sneezed ink on it. Lol

This is a OSW from Qbee.. LOVE IT!


Stamps: Beautiful Promanade
Paper: l Pink, Smoky Slate, Meadow, Fresh Fig, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Pretty Promanade DSP,, Highland Heather
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Fresh Fig, Highland Heather, Soft Seafoam
Accessories: Beautiful Layers Dies and Everyday Label Punch






Thank you for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450