09 February 2010

Birthday cards for February

I have a total of 9 cards to do for this month.

These are just the ones I took pics of... camera got lazy! LOL

My niece-in-law Adrianne's b'day is also in February.

One of my Dork Sisters sent me the images of the cupcakes, I just colored them.

The card stock is just scraps of whatever (used some stash! YEA!)



My niece Marla's b'day is the day after Valentines, this just seemed fitting.

I used the Cricket cartridge Walk in My Garden for the flower and welded it all into one card. (using the Cricket Design Studio)
For the Rose head I used Red Flocking, and then a piece of Mulberry torn for the front panel



This one is for my dd. I just can't believe my dd is going to be 25 this year.
I got the Cricut Cartridge Story Book today,
I really like the letters, but I think it may have been a poor choice to use them vertically on this card.

The Cuttle Bug I used was a custom made folder... I cute boots, hats, horses, horse shoes, cow skull.. and other things from Out West Cricut Cartridge... not going to make one of them again! I doesn't make a good embossed image

1 comment:

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450