15 February 2010

A Valentine Clint's Way

ScrappinCEO Kelly offered up a challenge ... Create a Valentine from non-traditional colors. No Pink or Red allowed




So I asked Clint, "if you made a Valentine Card, not using any red or pink, what color would it be?"
He picked these out of my scrap box.

He also picked the Easel Card for the base, the big hearts CB Folder, and the Hearts Die and CB folder.
(he bought those for my b'day last year)
The words are a Sizzix die that didn't work well with my Original Sizzix Machine... but boy was it nice in the Big Shot! I didn't have to snip any part of them!

The little Heart brads were in a assortment I got, never thought I'd use those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450