10 March 2010

53" of piggies

I keep bugging Creep to give me his ceramic pigs. I don't think I really need anymore!
I always wanted a PIGGY Bank, not a bank of just any shape, but a PIG. Then it became the thing everyone seemed to give me.







In 2006 (I think) the Dorks got involved in some upset over the biblical part
"Pearls Before Swine" Matthew 7:6
and then Pigs became our mascot. Better yet, if they are wearing pearls!


Do not persist in offering what is sacred or of value to those who have no appreciation for it, because your gift will not only become contaminated and be despised, your generous efforts could also be rebuffed and perhaps even openly attacked.

Clint picked up a stuffed piggy that is wearing pearls, a necklace and earrings!

Sadly, Creeps bank got broke during the packing process. It was just too full!

1 comment:

  1. Vikki, I just popped onto your blog & HAD to read about the piggies! I have to tell you that there is the FUNNIEST typo I think I've ever seen. "Pearls before WINE!" LOL! Sounds like us dorks were out for a nice dinner dance! I love your pigs & you know how much all us dorks love them!

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450