06 June 2010

Robin Family

The eggs May 25th














Woo who! Robin babies! Man are they UGLY! May 28th














I've lost 2 babies now... the one I know what happened, but I came home last night to another just missing. I looked all over on the ground.
When I peeked in the nest they jumped out! Scared the stuffing right out of me, I thought mom and dad were gonna beat me!.

I quickly picked them up and put them back int he nest. Dad swoops at me all the time, I can feel him move my hair he gets so close.

It's their fault for putting their nest in my garden in one of my flower pots. LOL


1 comment:

  1. Vikki, beautiful pictures! I love watching the eggs turn into birds. It is such a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450