14 December 2012

Color Combo and January B'day cards


Oh how I love MDS!!!!! I used Snowburst Stamp Set and the Glimmer Brads to create the color combo.

For the cards though I used Glimmer SIlver Card Stock.

I put the 'snow flakes' all over the page and printed it out on a piece of bashful Blue for a OSW
These are the only 2 cards I made using only the 4 colors I picked for the combos, the rest have White Bases

I put all of the pieces except the Silver through the Snow Flake Texture Folder. Not sure if you can see it on the Bashful Blue here though.

Now to figure out is I want a Birthday greeting on the fronts or just inside.



2 comments:

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450