24 May 2019

Soft Reeds and Suede Pheasant

First, I had to dust off this set! It is from 2002, Autumn Days. Trying to use my OLD sets a bit before I get too interested in any of the new stuff coming in June.




One of the ladies in my OSW group on Facebook shared the cards she made using this OSW 
I couldn't decide between Braided Linen Trim,, Copper Trim and Burlap Ribbon so I used all 3!





A Challenge on SCS was No Coloring 


Nature's Poem is the only DSP I have that seemed to work with this set. I had already Loved it, Chopped it so I didn't exactly cut the paper as she had done in the OSW plan.



I needed Thinking of You cards for a swap

I used the Thinking of You from Climbing Orchid



Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450