01 May 2019

SUOC 221: Sketch Challenge

#SUOC221



The moment I saw the sketch, beautiful Promande was on my mind.

The colors I picked are from Mackenzie Makes, Color of the week.
Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana. Sh ealso had Pineapple Punch and Mango Melody on hers,but I didn't need that many colors.





This card can also be for a beginner, so i stepped it up with a couple of layers.


For the front panel I used Granny Apple Green on Flirty Flamingo Base


On the inside I used Coastal Cabana. 
Now that I am looking at the photo, I think my sentiment is crooked! LOL




Then I made another stepping it up with some Dies....
I really love the  Beautiful layers and Stitched Rectangles!!!





I put the little rectangles with the images on with Dimensionals


Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450