28 May 2019

Dreams in Lace

My goal for this year is to dust off some oldies for each challenge.
The next card for SCS is the letter L.
I dusted of Dream Garden stamp set that's from 1990. 


For the letter L the only thing that came to mind was lace, 
so I used a really old technique that I haven't used since the 1990s LOL.
Put lace on adhesive paper
 then I poured black flocking over it, 
pull off the lace then put white sand where the adhesive remained . 


I stamped the same image I used on the inside on the flap of the envelope
 but I didn't emboss that. 


You can't really tell in any of the photos, I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
Not sure if the Black Foil really shows either


Stamps: Dream Garden
Paper: Whisper White and Black Foil
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies
Techniques: Lace & sand and Embossing


Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450