18 February 2012

Banana Cream Surprise

Banana Cream Supreme

2 cups Graham Crackers (coarsely chopped)
1/2 c Butter (melted)
1/4 c Sugar
Combine and press into bottom and up sides of 9" round pan (I used a 8" sq)

12 oz Whipped Topping
1 pkg Instant Vanilla or Banana Pudding (3.4 oz)
1 c Sour Cream

Whip together with whisk, pour 1/2 of the filling over the crust
Slice 3 Bananas and layer over the filling
Pour remaining filling over the top of bananas

Sprinkle 1/2 c Pecans (finely chopped) over the top

Chill

trust me this is amazing!
My January Hostess served this, she wouldn't tell anyone the recipe until everyone had tried it.
Seriously I never whould have tried it even if I'd knoen it had sour cream!
EEEWWW
I was thinking it would have Cream Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450