28 March 2012

Cobbler Romance!

Another card CASing Amy Celona

I can't make up my mind which color I like best. I have a sample this colored in every SU Color I have.  Colored from the inside of the flowers out and from the outside in.



Stamps: Bordering on Romance
Paper: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Designing Frames Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Die, Label Framelits and Basic Pearls


I was thinking this would be a great card for a workshop, but getting the die straight across the bottom is not easy! 






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love the framing on those flowers. Glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. I love the shape of it and the edges and the way you did the focal point. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Please come Falliday Fest 2026 on Splitcoaststampers.com! Let’s make Falliday Fest Comeback Grand! https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums...