18 March 2012

Workshop in May

 This is a Multi Fold (Flip Flop) 


I used Nature Silhouette with Basic Black ink
Post it Note Moon :)  using the 1" Circle Punch
Sponged Not Quite Navy over the Whisper White, then removed "the moon" and  and used the other part pf the Post it Note to make a 'stencil'  and sponged So Saffron in for a moon.

Cajun Craze mat on More Mustard DP (from the Regals Pack) 5 1/4" x 4" Cut off 2 3/8" used opposite sides of it.
Used Not Quite Navy for the first part of the base 8" x 4 1/4" scored  at 2 1/2"

Cajun Craze for the second mat 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

Sentiment is stamped with Black onto WW, cut as small as I could and matted on Not Quite Navy 



More Mustard 5 1/4" x 4" topped with Whisper White

 My goal was to use all of the stamps from the set on this one card :)

Oh, I forgot almost.. I used the tab punch with Not Quite Navy with a Big Brad

Trying out a tutorial on adding a custom signature. I created this in MDS.



1 comment:

  1. A really interesting card idea...I may have to experiment with this !!! Love the colours you have used. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450