18 March 2012

Workshop in May

 This is a Multi Fold (Flip Flop) 


I used Nature Silhouette with Basic Black ink
Post it Note Moon :)  using the 1" Circle Punch
Sponged Not Quite Navy over the Whisper White, then removed "the moon" and  and used the other part pf the Post it Note to make a 'stencil'  and sponged So Saffron in for a moon.

Cajun Craze mat on More Mustard DP (from the Regals Pack) 5 1/4" x 4" Cut off 2 3/8" used opposite sides of it.
Used Not Quite Navy for the first part of the base 8" x 4 1/4" scored  at 2 1/2"

Cajun Craze for the second mat 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

Sentiment is stamped with Black onto WW, cut as small as I could and matted on Not Quite Navy 



More Mustard 5 1/4" x 4" topped with Whisper White

 My goal was to use all of the stamps from the set on this one card :)

Oh, I forgot almost.. I used the tab punch with Not Quite Navy with a Big Brad

Trying out a tutorial on adding a custom signature. I created this in MDS.



1 comment:

  1. A really interesting card idea...I may have to experiment with this !!! Love the colours you have used. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please come Falliday Fest 2026 on Splitcoaststampers.com! Let’s make Falliday Fest Comeback Grand! https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums...