24 November 2012

Sympathy card for Aunt Helen



I don't know what to say here....
I used up some scraps of white (not SU) I cut the 3 Label Framelits then sat here looking at it.
I wanted it to be just white on white, but I also wanted to use Bordering on Romance. 
Well after doing about 12 pieces I decided on this one, Delightful Daffodil, More Mustard and Old Olive. I barely shaded in the flowers with DD. using a blender pen

I used the Edgelits Die on the first layer, then the Embossing Edgelits and the border stamp from bordering on Romance. This is my first card totally on my own and I can't tell you how many pieces I've tossed cuz I just can not stamp well
Sadly now I see that my center image slid out of place. 

And just look at all those pearls! Man I love them things!

.


5 comments:

  1. wow! Beautiful card! LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VikkiJo, this is just so gorgeous! You did a fabulous job with it and nothing looks out of place. Love the Framelits die and the soft colors are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant card. I love all the layers and the border punch and the row of pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card!!I am sorry it is for a sad reason.

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450