27 November 2012

Well it's a bit early, but

I updated and prettied my blog for December. I did My Facebook wall too! Although for that I did a snowy scene


Checking out Christmas Cards for the CCC12 Challenge, only 3 days left for November!

Got 2013 Challenge up and started, ppl are already signed up and 1 lady already posted her cards for January 2013!


No it wasn't my sister Raye Lynn for a change! LOL

Well I must run off and pick up little Mia from the Vet. She had to get fixed since I have her brothers here, and Julia might not be too happy if her baby has babies while I am babysitting! LOL

Done in MDS of course! Isn't she just a doll?! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look! beautiful!
    amd Mia kitty is adorable.....looks like she's saying "talk to the paw"!

    ReplyDelete

Please come Falliday Fest 2026 on Splitcoaststampers.com! Let’s make Falliday Fest Comeback Grand! https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums...