09 December 2012

Corrosive Challenge Sketch

I did this using the Color Combo I posted 'forever' ago! LOL
Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Lucky Limeade


it took me many hours to complete this card. Cutting is so painful! I tossed a ton of card stock out..grrrr
Do NOT look really closely, you'll see my corners are not what they appear! LOL

Now looking at this card I should have made the Soft Suede a full 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" mat and cut it instead of 1/2" strips and tried them darned 45* corners! LOL
I put the Sahara Sand into the Square Lattice Texture Folder
Old Olive and a Sahara Sand were cut with Labels Framelits
Certainly Celery in the center and the border, trimmed with Edglits and Embossed with and Accent Folder
The Lucky Limeade is my base


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job on this design. I can't cut anything straight so mine wouldn't come out as fabulous as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that is one beautiful card! all that detail!! TUTORIAL Please :)

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450