09 May 2009

The Dorks first Challenge

I totally CASE'd this idea from SCS!
Using Walk In My Garden and the Cricut Design Studio.... not bad I think!
I gave the card to my mother to give to someone else (I think she kept it though)


"My name is Lois and I will be hosting our first challenge. I'm going to start it off easy! Since we are fast approaching May I have been thinking of some of the fun things we did as kids for May Day (May 1st). We used to take little basket and bouquets of flowers to all the elderly women in our neighborhood. Before we left we always decorated our hair with flowers and dressed up in fancy little dresses. Without fail we would end up having tea at one of the ladies houses. I often wondered if they took turns hosting us. They were so sweet & it was so much fun!

So Challenge #1: Make a card that represents May Day or something very springy. This card is due, of course, May 1st."

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450