20 May 2009

WOW! What a day!

I had a great turn out for my class today!
A wonderful (fun & talented) group of ladies came down (about a 3 hour drive) to Pin City to stay in the retreat and do some cards with me!

They had brought with them a project from one of their group meetings ( A shoebox card making stuff) They had some really neat things in there!
I have to try hard to remember them so I can recreate them!

Bonnie had purchased this kit at a convention she was at.. Chip Board with shaped holes in it to use with Cuttle Bug Folders.. they leave a un-embossed area! Man were they cool! I really gotta figure those out! I think Marni might get into those! (hint hint Marni!)

Sue seemed to enjoy teaching Crystal a few more things with the Cuttle Bug! Just so she doesn't want me to buy one of those next! LOL
...

Now for my trip home.... the drama begins here!

I took Crystal home and I was about 1 mile from my house and the control bar that holds the tranny up... broke off the car! So my tranny is dragging and the motor is tilted! GREAT!
I can't shift into nuetral or even park, on a hill no less!

Well the car is now at Jays hopefully being welded. Not sure how I feel about that, the gas tank is held in with a ratchet strap. Gee I have a zippy tie holding my blinkers in on the front, duct tape where the back wing window was.

Anything else???????

Oh! I did buy something today that I can play with later that might give me pleasure... Black Stickles! Odd color for stickles I had to get it! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I really like black stickles myself, they're great! Hope you have fun with yours while you wait for the car to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Please come Falliday Fest 2026 on Splitcoaststampers.com! Let’s make Falliday Fest Comeback Grand! https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums...