17 May 2009

The last of my VSN projects

Lucky #7






7 layers, 7th layer is 7", 7 sparkling flowers, 7 safety pins, 7 letter word
Keeping Score









Well its more of Keeping B'days..
I made it for Clints mom

Glitz, Gleam & Glamour


Glitter







Bright City Lights


Spotlighting

Tying the Knot
Nothing I can say about this one..... the inspiration was a Blue Wedding Cake, with only one obligation.. tie a knot onit!
It is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" with a 4" sq folded card in the back as a 'leg'
If I only had someone to give this one to! :(

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you finally played VSN and when I wasn't even a hostess. Maybe that's the trick! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Lots of fun challenges and very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

In Colors 2024-2026

Peach Pie Shy Shamrock Petunia Pop Pretty in Pink Summer Splash   Available 1 May 2024 https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2145450